Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  TakvimTakvim  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
AFV
 Modelsitesi Forumu : Plastik Modeller : AFV
Mesaj icon Konu: 1/35 scale FDCV Hellenic Army Yanıt Yaz Yeni Konu Gönder
<< Önceki Sayfa   2
Yazar Mesaj
Nick_Karatzides
Üye
Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 06/06/2009
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 250
Alıntı Nick_Karatzides Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 15/07/2010 Saat 02:48
As for he grass & plants, I used three different ways:

[*]From my local hobby shop, I got different colours of static grass, empty them into a plastic box and make a mixture.

[*]Found into my garden perimeter, I collect few natural stuff, cut and placed into plastic box for such use.

[*]From my local super market, I got a small wicker broom. If you look closely, you’ll find some very interesting stuff for scale modeling use and dioramas building.

Düzenleyen Nick_Karatzides - 20/08/2014 Saat 05:58
IP
Nick_Karatzides
Üye
Üye
Simge

Alıntı Nick_Karatzides Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 15/07/2010 Saat 02:49
Water based white glue for wood, which becomes transparent when it dries, is just the right for the job. So, I opened a 500 grams canister bought for 2€ only, pick a small quantity, add just few drops of water with a syringe into a small metal container to make the right mixture and finally I applied on the desired areas to be filled with grass & plants, using a wet brush. Because the mixture is enriched with water based glue, it is easy to correct possible mistakes.

Finally, the FDCV scale model glued on the base with silicon. Final details were added. The antenna masts, the Browning M-2HB 0.50" 12.7x99mm NATO machinegun, some extra dust weathering effect, etc.

Düzenleyen Nick_Karatzides - 20/08/2014 Saat 05:59
IP
Nick_Karatzides
Üye
Üye
Simge

Alıntı Nick_Karatzides Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 15/07/2010 Saat 02:52
CHAPTER VIII - Epilogue

Considering that I am an aircraft scale modeler with no experience on tracked scale models, I have to say that I really enjoyed this FDCV building - no, I am not planing to build another AFV for the following 20-30 years. As for this polyester kit, I must admit it was much easier than expected.

Düzenleyen Nick_Karatzides - 20/08/2014 Saat 06:34
IP
Nick_Karatzides
Üye
Üye
Simge

Alıntı Nick_Karatzides Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 15/07/2010 Saat 02:53
Thank you for following this thread and I hope you enjoyed reading this article. I hope I’ll meet all of you, right after the summer holidays on Amorgos island, where the “Big Blue” Aegean dolphins are living and having fun. Click on the first picture for video.

Regards,
Nick

Düzenleyen Nick_Karatzides - 20/08/2014 Saat 06:33
IP
Clio172
Üye
Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 21/08/2005
Gönderilenler: 511
Alıntı Clio172 Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 15/07/2010 Saat 12:05
Hi,

"img11.imagehosting.gr" server is asking username and password for pictures Nick. Could you please change them as "public" ? Otherwise we can't see these masterclass :) work. Thanks. Keep going.

Regards.
Hakan Yalcinkaya
M-41 "Bulldog", M-36 "Jackson" R.I.P. (2002-2011)
IP
Nick_Karatzides
Üye
Üye
Simge

Alıntı Nick_Karatzides Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 15/07/2010 Saat 12:28
Orjinalini yazan: Clio172

Hi,

"img11.imagehosting.gr" server is asking username and password for pictures Nick. Could you please change them as "public" ? Otherwise we can't see these masterclass :) work. Thanks. Keep going.
Pictures are NOT locked or "private". Pictures are public.

As said to another modelsitesi forum member, sometimes, I also see this window (following picture), but I think that the problem is NOT caused by me or the file library which host the pictures. IMHO, I think that this must be a crash caused by modelsitesi forum, because I've already used these pictures on other international forums and never seen anything like this before. Also, keep in mind, that I see the exact same "problem" window, into other threads and articles written by other modelsitesi forum members.

Düzenleyen Nick_Karatzides - 20/08/2014 Saat 06:32
IP
Nick_Karatzides
Üye
Üye
Simge

Alıntı Nick_Karatzides Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 14/11/2010 Saat 22:07
I also tried black paper background (instead of white) & different light conditions and I was surprised on how the model looks like. From now on, black background and low level lighting only...

Düzenleyen Nick_Karatzides - 20/08/2014 Saat 06:32
IP
<< Önceki Sayfa   2
Yanıt Yaz Yeni Konu Gönder
Konuyu Yazdır Konuyu Yazdır

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma